Monday, March 26, 2012

About Time!

I have been looking for one of those elusive "round 2 its" for the past year.  Every time I've thought about getting my paper crafting blog up and running, I've said, "When I get around to it."  I finally found one!  Welcome to the Amy Day Creates blog!!!

Why start a blog?  So glad you asked!  I simply enjoy looking at paper crafting blogs, and I hope others will enjoy my blog and find inspiration. 

While I am a Close to my Heart consultant and a member of the Create and Craft team, this blog will not be limited.  Believe me, you'll hear a lot about CTMH and Create N Craft.  Don't worry!  But, anything fun, anything neat, anything cool, anything cute, anything paper, could appear on this blog!

For starters, check out the welcome banner.  The banner itself comes from Close to My Heart.  The My Creations Banner is just $5.95 and comes with 8 chipboard pennants and 7 jump rings.  You can paint it, cover it in paper, color mist it - whatever you like!  I used scraps from an old Close to My Heart line called Wings.  The scraps were used to cover the pennants.  Some patterns, I had enough to cover the entire pennant.  Some I tore and layered.  For the "e", I actually used CTMH Sweet Leaf ink to cover the background.  I then used several CTMH stamps to decorate the pennants and cut out the letters using the exclusive CTMH Cricut cartridge.  I finished everything off with ribbon boarders and tags. 

The My Creations Banner is a quick and fun way to make a statement.  To order your very own My Creations Banner, hop on over to Amy's CTMH site.  You can go straight to the banner by clicking on this link My Creations Banner.

I hope you enjoy my blog!  I can't wait to see your comments!

1 comment:

  1. Love the banner!

    I'm so glad to see you started your blog. It can become addicting! :0) The best part is all the interaction you will get from your blog followers.

    I'll go and put a link to your blog on mine! :0)

    ReplyDelete